1. Open control panel.
This can be done by clicking the start menu icon and then typing cpl. The control panel option will appear at the top of the search results.
2. Click on View by Large icons (Small icons will work as well). This reveals all the available control panel options.
3. Now, Select Mail (Microsoft Outlook) your version may vary, click Show Profiles and choose remove.
4. Click on Apply and Ok and close the window.
5. Run Microsoft Outlook again
6. Now, enter your credentials (Name, email and password) and create the profile.